Music Test's and Games
Quotes About Music
Write To Bands
Pictures of TV Appearances
Movie Appearances By Musicians
Band Facts 1
Band Facts 2
Band Facts 3
Wrestling Music Facts
Born, Based, Raised In
Lots Of Links 1
Lots Of Links 2
Music Zine Links
Official Band Sites
Fansites That I Made
True Music Stories
Funny Band Names
Be A Rockstar!
Lots Of Fun Music Polls
Music Gifs & Images
Submit Concert Reviews
Add Your Link!
Contact Form/ Suggestions
Click For ALL My Pages!
- During early band rehearsals, band in 1992, Mark used to flash his friends to make them laugh
- They didn't want to be known as The Naked Band
- The trio opened the 1999 Billboard music awards via a filmed segment of them streaking through Las Vegas
- Mark managed a punk band out of Texas named Fenix-TX
- Blinks beginnings can be traced back to 1992 when Mark droped out of college and moved to San Deigo to start a band
- Mark grew up in Ridgecrest California, a town so boring that he and his friends used to go out and burn things in the desert.
- Marks parents divorced when he was 8
- Mark met Tom Through his sister, who was dating one of Tom's best friends
- Scott Raynor was the original drummer
- Travis was in a band called the Aquabats
- Tom went to high school in Poway, California (where he grew up with his mom, Connie, now a real estate agent; his dad, tom, an energy company executive; sister Kari and brother Shon)
- Tom was expelled for a year in school for consumming alcohol
- Tom was voted Homecoming King but only because his friends did it to make the administrators mad because they all hated them (?)
- Travis grew up in Fontana, California, in a high crime neighborhood, with his dad, a machinist, and his mom, Gloria, a housewife who babysat Local Kids
- Travis' mother died the day before the started high school, after being diagnosed with cancer only 3 months earlier
- Travis was a mama's boy. She made his bed, did his laundry, and helped him with his laundry, and helped him with his homework. She made him start playing drums at the age of 4.
- Started off with the name Cajones, then El Cuatro, and then Blink and finally Blink 182!
- they were dissed for being a punk band signed on a major label and not an indie label
- A track by blink 182 appears on 'Say A Prayer for the Liberdale; viva east timor.' An australian benefit CD for orphans in war-torn East Timor. Its available on import only.
- Janine is the name of the Porn Star on the cover of the CD
- Their first cd was 'Cheshire Cat'
- Mark stripped naked during a live indoor BMX race on TRL. Afterward, Carson Daly allegedly refused to do a live interview the 'naked man'.
- Travis has a second job as a drum teacher in Riverside, California.
- Mark wont sing without first brushing his teeth.
- Travis was once a trashman in Laguna Beach.
- Mark's sister, Anne Hoppus dated Damon from Fenix TX.
- Mark's father's name is Tex, his mother's name is Carrie, and his younger sister is Anne.
- Tom's mother's name is Connie.
- Tom chose the name [Blink] simply because he likes short verbs
- Other names considered for Enema of the State were: Turn your head and cough, Viking Wizard Eyes and blink 182: Electric Boogaloo
- Adam's song was inspired by a magazine article about a teenager who committed suicide.
- Used to call themselves "Sexual Monkey" as a joke.
- Appears in the movie, American Pie.
- Their album, Dude Ranch, is certified gold in both the U.S. and Canada, and is certified platinum in Australia.
- Enema of the State, is certified gold in the U.S.
- 'Viking Wizard Eyes, Wizard Full of Lies',was a consideration for the name of the album, instead of 'Enema of the State'
- 'Enema of the State' has sold over 1,000,000 copies.
- The band's favorite movies were once: Fletch, Three Amigos, and Vacation.
- The band had their own on-line retail skate shop called Loser Kids.
- The store has music, clothing, and boarding/skating items.
- Tom worked at a place called Gary's Chicken and Ribbs in his hometown of Poway, California.
- He has a big obsession with Aliens, claiming the only reason he got a computer was to look up UFO sites. His big belief in Aliens also formed the song, Aliens Exist.
- Tom, grewing up in Poway, California. His mom, Connie, is now a real estate agent. His dad, Tom, is a energy company executive. And he has a sister, Kari, and brother, Shon.
- Tom's favorite CD of all time is Less Talk, More Rock by Propaghandi.
- Tom appears in the movie Idle Hands as a fast food employee, who wears a sombrero. He only has one line.
- The very first album Tom ever bought was a DI album.
- Tom attended Poway High school in California.
- Tom's girlfriend, Jennifer got mad about the line from Dumpweed, "I need a girl that I can train."
- [Tom's]Favorite movies were: Karate Kid, Back To The Future Trilogy, Die hard Trilogy, and Braveheart Last Of The Mohicans.
- Mark wrote "Going away to college" on Valentine's Day after watching 'Can't Hardly Wait'.
- Mark has his nipple pierced.
- Mark's hero of all time is none other than Homer J. Simpson.
- Mark appeared on-stage nude, at MTV's Castaway Countdown, during the band's performance of What's My Age Again?
- Mark appeared on-stage nude, again, at KROQ's 1999 Weenie Roast.
- Mark actually hates the taste of beer, no lie.
- [Mark]At a show in Boston, he took an inflatable sheep, shoved a drum stick up it's ass, and tossed it into the crowd.
- Mark thinks Disney Movies kick ass!
- Mark attended Burroughs High School in Ridgecrest,
- Mark wrote Dammit in just 5 minutes, about a break-up that never actually happened.
- Mark owned a pet beagle, named Ahi.
- Travis' Stage name for the Aquabats was "Travis Baron von Tito."
- Travis has 50+ tattoos on his body, including a giant boom box on his stomach.
- Travis is really big collector of muscle cars.
- Travis also played in a band called Feeble.
- Travis loves leopard prints he has a cowboy hat to prove it.
- Travis grew up in Fontana, California, which is located in San Bernadino county.
- Travis tried taking up Tattoo drawing because he got board in high school.
- Travis' favorite cereal is/was Lucky Charms.
FAVORITE TOUR BUS TUNES:
Mark - "anything by Jimmy Eat World"
Tom - "Hip/Hop Stuff"
Travis - "King diomond (heavy metal band)"
FAVORITE CONSTANT COMPANION
Mark - "cd player"
Tom - "an Am Radio"
Travis - "Tim Millhouse (his best friend)"
FAVORITE TV SHOW
Mark - "The Simpsons"
Tom - "The X-files"
Travis - "dont watch tv"
Mark - "Pumas (baby blue)"
Tom - "Converse All Stars (low-top, black, size 10)"
Travis - "Pumas"
FAVORITE TYPE OF GIRL
Mark - "Intellegent, funny, and fun to be with"
Tom - "brown hair, blue eyes, dark skin"
Travis - "Christina Aguilera"
FAVORITE TEEN DREAM
Mark - "Sarah Michelle Geller and Jennifer Love Hewitt"
Tom - "Ricky Martin"
Travis - "Christina Aguilera"
FAVORITE THING TO DO ON A FIRST DATE
Mark - "kiss at the end"
Tom - "make out"
Travis - "not aloud to say"
THE BEST ADVICE HIS MOM EVER GAVE HIM: "to believe in myself and follow my heart"
HIS NICKNAME: "fishguts - I like to fish"
HE WOULD LOVE TO GO TO DINNER WITH.: "Ralph Wiggam from the Simpsons"
ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO EAT.: "vegetables"
THE BEST PART ABOUT BEING FAMOUS: "being able to make a living doing what I love"
SOME THINGS YOU'LL FIND IN HIS FRIDGE: "I love to cook,Its always well stocked"
NOTHING MAKES HIM WANT TO DANCE THAN.: "Nothing makes me wanna dance. I look like such an idiot when I try. Dancing sucks."
Nick's Blink 182 Site
GetMusic.com Blink site
Blink 182 by Shane
Blink 18 2-
Punk Rock -
Blink182: Mark Tom and Travis
Blink 182 And Boxcar Racer Website
Bickety Blink 182
Mark Tom and Travis
Midnight Dream -
Crappy Blink Site
Blink 182 fan realm
Mark Hoppus Rulez!
Blink-182 Ecard Service
Doms Blink 182 Site
The Mark, Tom And Travis Farts
Unofficial Blink 182 Fansite
182 web page
The Rock Show
Jessamaca's Ultimate Blink 182 Page
Mel's Blink Page
Gertie's Blink 182
Hunter's Blink 182 Site -
Blink 182 @ RollingStone.com
Blink.A Blink-182 Tribute::
Like Apple Shampoo
I Need CPR!!!(crappy punk rock)
The Lake City Punk Site
Blink182 Strike Back
Blink 182 crap
Enema of the Net -
Andrew's Blink 182 Site
The Official Unofficial
blink- 182 Website